- Membership Cards are issued to individuals and are not transferable to any other person.
- Card Holders must present their card at the time of making purchases at the Jersey Hockey Clubhouse.
- Membership Cards remain the property of Jersey Hockey.
- Lost or stolen Membership Cards must be reported to Jersey Hockey immediately and replacement Membership Cards will be issued for a fee.
- Jersey Hockey is not responsible for any credit used by a third party as a result of a lost or stolen Membership Card.
- Jersey Hockey will not share card holder’s personal details with any third party.
- Individual Membership Card account information and instructions on how to top-up account balance can be found at www.touchtopup.com (TBC)
Built by Potting Shed