Welcome to Jersey Hockey
Jersey Hockey governs the sport of hockey in Jersey and is sponsored by Rathbones. Jersey Hockey provides competitive hockey and coaching for men, women, boys and girls of all ages.
Covid-19 and Jersey Hockey ("JHL")
Jersey Hockey takes its guidance for all issues surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak from the Government of Jersey and Jersey Sport. Jersey Sport works closely with Government of Jersey public health officials to respond to the fast-paced and everchanging situation and provides updated guidance to all sporting bodies in Jersey. For more information go to https://www.jerseysport.je/sport/covid-19-guidance/ and gov.je/coronavirus.
- if you have COVID-19 symptoms you should not go to the Hockey Clubhouse site (pitches, Clubhouse)
- anyone isolating for any reason must not go to the Hockey Clubhouse site (pitches, Clubhouse)
- any high risk individuals who are shielding should get in touch with Jersey Hockey if they have any concerns/questions about attending the Hockey Clubhouse site - firstname.lastname@example.org
- any guests attending from overseas must read and understand the Safer Travel Guidance
- anyone who has recently travelled to Jersey must first have received their negative PCR test results before going to the Hockey Clubhouse site (pitches, Clubhouse) and must not attend until their isolation period is complete.
Further Contact Tracing Guidance at 25.9.2021
Please note the following information with regard to attendance at hockey matches or training with regard to Coronavirus/Contact Tracing in light of the fact that hockey is an outdoor sport and people who are playing or training together will not be in direct close contact for an at risk period:-
- For Jersey Hockey purposes a person is a direct contact of a positive case only once they are officially contacted by the Government of Jersey's Contact Tracing Team ("CTT");
- Once identified as a direct contact by the CTT, a person should not attend any hockey activity until either their PCR test is confirmed as negative or they independently complete a negative lateral flow test. We would remind people to be considerate and cautious pending any contact from the CTT and whilst awaiting a PCR test result. This should include limiting any time in shared indoor spaces such as changing rooms and the Clubhouse Bar & Eatery.
- If you have symptoms of Coronavirus you should not go to the Hockey Clubhouse site (pitches, Clubhouse) for any reason - please click here for Coronavirus symptoms -
Jersey Hockey governs the sport of hockey in Jersey and is sponsored by Rathbones. Jersey Hockey provides competitive hockey and coaching for men and women of all ages.Read More
Welcome to Jersey Hockey! Hockey in Jersey is an open and inclusive sport for all ages and abilities. If you would like to join us or find out more then give us a call or send an email!Membership Information
Built by Potting Shed