Welcome to Jersey Hockey
Jersey Hockey governs the sport of hockey in Jersey and is sponsored by Rathbones. Jersey Hockey provides competitive hockey and coaching for men, women, boys and girls of all ages.
Covid-19 and Jersey Hockey ("JHL")
Jersey Hockey takes its guidance for all issues surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak from the Government of Jersey and Jersey Sport. Jersey Sport works closely with Government of Jersey public health officials to respond to the fast-paced and everchanging situation and provides updated guidance to all sporting bodies in Jersey. For more information go to https://www.jerseysport.je/sport/covid-19-guidance/ and gov.je/coronavirus.
- if you have COVID-19 symptoms you should not go to the Hockey Clubhouse site (pitches, Clubhouse)
- anyone isolating for any reason must not go to the Hockey Clubhouse site (pitches, Clubhouse)
- any high risk individuals who are shielding should get in touch with Jersey Hockey if they have any concerns/questions about attending the Hockey Clubhouse site - firstname.lastname@example.org
- any guests attending from overseas must read and understand the Safer Travel Guidance
We ask you to please read the following carefully. Thank you.Jersey Hockey OMICRON update
Following the gov.je guidance issued on 29th December 2021 Jersey Hockey has updated its risk assessment and will be introducing the following additional measures from, and including, 3rd January 2022.
- Anyone attending the Clubhouse Site to play, train, coach, umpire or socialise are recommended to first take and log a LFT. You must not attend if your result is POSITIVE and you should follow the guidance on next steps.
- You must not attend the Clubhouse Site if you are displaying symptoms even if you have a negative LFT.
- Face masks must be worn inside the Clubhouse whilst walking around, in the Clubhouse Bar & Eatery or in the toilets. Face masks can only be removed when seated and consuming food or drink.
- Face masks must also be worn in the changing rooms and corridors.
- Use of changing rooms must be limited and where possible you should arrive changed and ready to play.
- Changing rooms must not be used for team meetings or half time team talks.
Track and Trace scan codes are displayed on the Clubhouse entrances and must be used. Lee and Nelita also have the goodeats table codes to allow ordering from your table but you should still register attendance via track and trace. Please note the TEAMO track and trace is no longer being used.
Further Guidance is available on gov.je website. Jersey Hockey will continue to follow this guidance and we will update our procedures as and when necessary.
Jersey Hockey governs the sport of hockey in Jersey and is sponsored by Rathbones. Jersey Hockey provides competitive hockey and coaching for men and women of all ages.Read More
Welcome to Jersey Hockey! Hockey in Jersey is an open and inclusive sport for all ages and abilities. If you would like to join us or find out more then give us a call or send an email!Membership Information
Built by Potting Shed